Presentation at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2018 Annual Meeting
- YNP001 study is a First-in-Human study of the cancer peptide vaccine CYT001, a combination immunotherapy with HSP70 derived peptide, GPC3 derived peptide, IMP321 and Hiltonol, for patients (total 17) with advanced or metastatic solid cancer. The results of this study will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2018 Annual Meeting being held November 7-11, 2018, in Washington, D.C.
- Abstract titles and authors are:
Title: AI-designed dual peptide vaccine plus novel combination adjuvant showed a markedly effective induction of antigen-specific CTLs with disease stabilization in last line pts. with GI cancers
Authors: Masao Nakajima, Shoichi Hazama, Koji Tamada, Keiko Udaka, Yasunari Kouki, Toshinari Uematsu, Hideki Arima, Tomomitsu Satoh, Tomoya Miyakawa, Shun Doi, Hiroto Matsui, Yoshitaro Shindo, Shinsuke Kanekiyo, Yukio Tokumitsu, Shinobu Tomochika, Michihisa Iida, Shin Yoshida, Nobuaki Suzuki, Shigeru Takeda, Shigeru Yamamoto, Shigefumi Yoshino, Tomio Ueno, Hiroaki Nagano
- Yamaguchi University Professor Dr. Shoichi Hazama commented, “The results of detailed analysis of the study suggest several notable effects of the therapy and expectations to the combination with anti-PD-1 antibody checkpoint inhibitor to increase therapeutic effects.”
- CYTLIMIC’s President and CEO, Dr. Shun Doi, said, “I am expecting the presentation at SITC annual meeting as an opportunity to show the interesting results of YNP01 study and to discuss with experts in this exciting field.”
- YNP01 study: A phase I study of combination immunotherapy with HSP70 derived peptide, GPC3 derived peptide, IMP321 and Hiltonol for patients with advanced or metastatic solid cancer (PI: Hiroaki Nagano, MD, PhD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Gastroenterological, Breast and Endocrine Surgery, Yamaguchi University School of Medicine, Co-Investigator: Shoichi Hazama, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Translational Research and Developmental Therapeutics against Cancer, Yamaguchi University School of Medicine, Collaboration: NEC Corporation, Cytlimic Inc.) (UMIN000020440)